21 Days of Prayer & Fasting
Committed to a Life of Prayer
The Apostle Paul describes ways of living above our circumstances, no matter what we may be facing. He says: “Rejoice and exult in hope, be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.” ~ Romans 12:12 AMP
Begins Sunday, January 3rd After Service
Let’s begin 2021 with a renewed focus on prayer and fasting. The Staff and Leadership of First Assembly of God welcome you to join us for our 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting. There really is no better way to reset our spiritual compass and bring about refreshing in every area of our lives than through prayer and fasting.
4 Ways to receive the Daily Devotionals
- If you would like to receive the daily devotionals directly to your email everyday, please click the HERE to sign-up.
- You can click the link below to download a PDF version of the devotional booklet.
- Pick up a Printed Copy. Printed copies of the devotional booklet will be available at check-in on Sunday morning.
- Follow us on Facebook@1stAGAlexandria.
Corporate Prayer Opportunities
Online via Zoom.
- Saturday, January 9th at 6PM
- Saturday, January 16th at 6PM
- Saturday, January 23rd at 6PM