2018 MISSIONS SUNDAY
Celebrate with us the work of God through Missions across the world!
Please join us on Sunday, October 14th for our Annual Missions Sunday. You will have the opportunity to meet missionaries that First Assembly supports, hear the nations declare, pledge your Faith Promises and enjoy a wonderful banquet.
OUR MISSIONS SUNDAY OPPORTUNITIES
• SUNDAY SCHOOL •
Sunday School Classes will be visited by attending Missionaries.
Adult Sunday School Classes are held on the main floor and Children and Student Sunday School Classes are held on the lower level, from 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM.
• SUNDAY SERVICE •
Our Sunday Service will be held in the Sanctuary from 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM. Our Missions Sunday Service will include:
- A powerful time of praise and worship
- A spirit-filled message by Guest Speaker, Dick Brogden, co-founder of the Live Dead Program
- Declare the Nations
- The Flag Parade
- An opportunity to partner through Faith Promises
• MISSIONS BANQUET •
Our Missions Banquet will be held in Reeves Hall on the lower level, starting at 12:45 PM.
Cost for Adult Menus is only $10:
- Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad, green beans, dinner rolls and desserts.
Free Kid’s Meal (12 and under):
- Chicken Strips, French Fries, and sample of international foods.
- Newborns through Kindergartners will receive their meal and fun activities in the Nursery on the lower level.
- Children in 1st through 5th grade will enjoy their free meal and their own missions’ banquet in the LOL Wing on the 3rd floor.
• CONTACT INFORMATION •
Please see Pastor Julián for banquet tickets and to register your children, email@example.com or 703-548-0339.